Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



We pretty much did Mother's Day yesterday. Getting reservations at a restaurant coordinated with a babysitter for my daughter proved too much for today. I can't tell you all how much better my mother is body and mind since her surgery. It's simply a miracle.

I know my time is precious with my mother and am grateful for it. I know that Mother's day is difficult for some of my friends and I am thinking of you today. Enjoy your children today! I'm going to get mine to work in the yard :)

Oh... for those who might now know which one I am... I'm in blue. My sister Steph is in Black... I have been calling her my mini-mom for probably over 25 years. It's because she is. She has always been there for me and I must also honor her today.

Hugs!!!! Mary

1 comment:

Janine said...

Oh you Southerners in your sun dresses already!!!! I can still see a ton of snow on the mountains out my window.

Thanks for including a photo. You all look fantastic. Life must be agreeing with you :-)