I can't break this addiction LOL! I need to go back to my old ways and only read a book as a reward when I get some writing done. I fear that will be the only way to get myself to write again.
I'm nearly caught up in Richelle Mead's Succubus series. I believe I only have the latest one to read. This is the sort of novels that make me want to try this kind of paranormal urban fiction. I love this sort of novel.
And last night (and finished today) Laura Kinsale's Lessons in French. I LOVED LOVED this story. That reminds me... I've got to research Sourcebooks. That was the publisher and I can't remember reading (or noticing) a Sourcebook before. It was light, funny, and witty read that made me cry as well. She really has a way in making you fully get into the characters. All of them... even the ones that barely play a role. AND she wrote in the back that this book was written and forgotten!!!! It was stuck in a drawer for a while!!!! Incredible!
I did read the whole princess series that Christin Dodd wrote. I enjoyed those too. I wish I would have written a review before I read this latest Kinsale book... because now they don't compare. I think it was the first time I read Christine Dodd if you can believe that! I will read more of her historicals because I did loose myself in the princess stories and I'm all about getting lost in a story :)
No comments:
Post a Comment