This school year flew by!!! I can't believe my oldest will be a Junior in High School!!! I'm going to work on my writing life this summer but that kid is going to work on SAT studying! My youngest son will have to study for the SSAT. I hope I can motivate those kids!!!
Summer also means lots of reading :) I'm going to use that as my writing rewards. I am going to revert back my reward days because it worked for me. No new book until I finish this word count or revising that chapter. I have to dicipline myself, I'm convinced there is no other way. And I'm going to have to plan it in my day like work. I'm thinking that's the only way for me too.
Exercise is another summer goal. I fell off the wagon big time last year and never got back on. I'll be making myself a frequent visitor of Dave Draper's fitness forums again.
No comments:
Post a Comment