Saturday, September 05, 2009

I've neglected my blog this long?

I really don't know where the time is going.

I've been reading. Blood Promise... a young adult vampire. I LOVE that series! I wish the author wrote faster LOL! I also read Julia Quinn's latest last night. Funny!! She redeemed herself in my eyes.

I've also been painting my youngest son's room. I must admit its beautiful colors... and he picked them out! I think I like the colors in that room best in the house. Sherman William colors... I think it was privilege green (a medium dark color) and humble gold for the ceiling. And it's the colors of the high school he'll be attending in 2 years. That didn't hit me until I was buying the paint :)

This weekend, I am going to finish painting his room and move his stuff back in... it's all in the hallway! And then I need to do yard work, and finally, I'm getting back to finish that short story!!!! That's the plan for the weekend :)

Oh... the health club I joined finally opened. So I'll get back to the workout routine next week. I'm always productive when I exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary. I'm trying to get caught up on blogs as well as a million other things! Glad to know you are doing good.