I finished this one yesterday. It was Villiers story and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I started Betwitching Season last night. I only read 1 chapter. And I'm thinking I might have read this already. I'll look on shelfari to see if I have... that is if I recorded it! What's up next is the The Cassie Palmer Novels by Karen Chance.
This week, I am going to working on reorganizing my time. I want to write again and I need to fit it in my schedule.
Actually, I am totally reorganizing my time. Last week, I went to the health club that I joined. This was the first time and I'm excited... it's perfect for what I need. It's just various weight machines including free weights and also cardio machines like treadmills, bikes and stairmaster/glider things. I have an appointment Monday morning with one of the fitness people for a "free" assessment. I'm curious on what they are going to tell me :)
Did I mention that I finished painting my son's bedroom last week? I am finally going to move him back in that room today. Most of his furniture is in the hallway... so it will fell nice to have it all straightened up again.
1 comment:
I have this book. I think I need a good read. Thanks for posting this. I love your reviews.
I started my new book today.
Post a Comment