I survived the first week of school. I forgot how crazy it can be. I have 3 in 3 different schools and they all started on different days. My daughter had problems waiting for the bus... the bus system is aware of the problem and they are suppose to have her on another bus on Monday. She only rides home on the bus. So I had to pick her up from school early for most of the week... long story :)
I was in the car A LOT this past week... waiting for kids. So I was able to read Anna Campbell's Tempt the Devil. I CRIED!!! I loved it!!! Awesome Character Development too.... very emotional!!! I just peeked at the review on Amazon. I'm surprised that she even got bad reviews. One reader said they couldn't get emotionally invested with the characters. Dang! I can't imagine who the heck couldn't get emotionally involved... especially for the heroine. I say ignore THAT review.
1 comment:
I hope this coming week is better!
Post a Comment