Saturday, July 11, 2009

Writing and Gardening

I'm still writing a little a day. Am finally on Chapter 3 of 5 chapters.

Now my gardening is a puzzle. I bought an orbit timer for the outside faucet and a Rain Bird drip system for my garden. I hooked everything up... and for some reason the orbit timer leaks at the faucet! I'm annoyed... that was HOURS of work. And I don't want to take my daughter to home depot to see if I can find some sort of adapter that won't leak ;) I'll have to wait until tomorrow to finish that project. Sigh.

I'm laughing... I'm going to figure this gardening thing out! Actually, (just in case you want to know) my garden (or my son's really) is really looking good. I've got one bellpepper, a bunch of tomatoes, and what I thought was the yellow squash is really the white squash plant. The fruits are coming out so I can really tell now. That plant is pretty dang big. I have an eggplant flower, a few cucumber plants that are finally starting to progress, 1 lettuce plant and a row of carrots. I've have a lot of fun with it this summer... more than my sons have!

OMG... I've been reading The Spymasters Lady!! NOW I know what everyone is raving about!! Awesome story and I'm only about one third through!!!

No comments: