I love going to writer's conferences. I went to RWA's National Conference once. It was an incredible time!! You could just feel all the creative energy around you! As my sister puts it... they are "my people." I love that saying because it's so true. I love talking shop with other writers.
RWA has posted the workshop handouts booklet online. Apparently, you have to print it ahead of time and bring it with you to the conference. This is really a nice change. You don't have to pay for that booklet. I see they actually started this last year. I love the internet. It's really very nice for those who can't go... you can get a glimpse of what you'll miss. Or you really don't have to miss anything. You can listen the conference CD's or downloads that goes along with the handout book.
Here's the link to how to get handouts and audio files.
2 comments:
How cool! How are you Mary? Just thought I'd drop by and say hello!
Well, we will all be in Nashville in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment