Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Too tired to work!

My yard really needs work. I mowed the grass today then I planted my three rose bushes... not exactly in the same holes that I removed the shrubs. It didn't exactly go in the holes that were already there... so I had to dig three holes... Georgia clay and that shale sort of rock!!

Then I watered the yard because that's what the cutter bottle said to do. Then after 3 hours I rewatered the grass with the cutter formula... to kill fleas, mosquitoes etc in the yard. We'll see if it really lasts 8 weeks! I hope so!!!

I did work on my short story for about an hour early this morning. I didn't get a whole lot done because I was nursing my coffee. But now I am too tired to do anything more. I'm not planning on working that hard in the yard tomorrow so that means a better writing day. My sister has some money grass that her husband dug up from her yard... so I might go pick that up. That is still hard work because her husband cuts out long thick strips for me. Not that I'm complaining. It's just heavy but a very nice way to transplant in the ground.

No comments: