Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogs

I have been working on blogs all day! I took a little break to attack three big tree limbs that I simply HAD to cut down.

Among my blogs (plural), I built a sort of fitness blog. I want to reach the next level (mentally and physically) and so I thought a blog would help me strive to do better. I posted that blog link to my signature line in a fitness forum that I often visit. I'm usually a lurker there but I've been posting a little lately.

There are some hard core fitness experts on that forum.... most, it seems, my age or older... but they seem to really enjoy helping someone along. It can get controversial (or maybe I should say confrontational) there... so I don't think I'll blatantly ask for help.

And there is a story to how I found that site ;) I was looking for inspiration for a HERO in one of my stories and came across a picture of Dave Draper when he was near (or at) his peek in his bodybuilding career. I visited the site, looked at pictures, and found myself on his forum. Some of the guys who post can make me laugh. There are all types of personalities. Since most are men on that forum, it captured my attention. Men are so different to women. They can post, get in an argument on the forum, and then BAM it's over... most of the time without apologies. And you know what is so interesting... they go on like nothing happened LOL! Of course there have been exceptions but mostly it's like that.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Women take things way too seriously.