Sunday, June 01, 2008

Not Counting as a Day

I revised 5 pages. Better than yesterday but not good enough. Chapter three is going slow but not really because it's a difficult chapter... I've just allowed myself to become distracted.

It's late now and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I am worried too. My son's went to boy scout camp in North Georgia and thunderstorms are going to hit there tonight. I'm glad that my sons don't read my blog... because my youngest would be angry with me because I am revealing that he gets scared in thunderstorms. And they are going to be in a TENT of all things. And I think they plan on separating my sons... all brothers not just my sons ;) There is two in a tent and I know he will be miserable. I'm worried that he'll never want to do this again. And that's not all... I checked the weather... and it looks like it will storm on and off for at least the next 3 days!!! OMG!!!!

No comments: