Monday, June 02, 2008

Day 4 - Finished Revisions on Chpt 3

It's just around 1pm my time and I've gotten so much done I am going to count today as a day.

So far today...

1) I finished reading Sirena by Donna Jo Napoli... A great story that I started last night... and I LOVED the way she ended it!!

2) I finished my revisions of Chapter 3 (I edited 3 pages on that chapter)

3) And I had a great workout! I love Mondays... They are a perfect day for my "new starts."

4) And It's only early afternoon... so I'm on to continue revising Chapter 4 of my YA.

I received some very good news about a fellow writer today. I am TOTALLY inspired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna Jo Napoli is one of my favorite writers. I am so behind in reading. I'll call.

Mary said...

I thought Sirena was a good example of a well designed story. And the research that she must have done on the mythological stories involved!