Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lots of "life" going on

I have been busy lately doing the things I need to do to transition to this new adventure in life ;) But I'm thinking I've probably got 80% of it done... certainly the things that were on the "Urgent... don't put this off" list. Like change all the house codes so I won't get any unwanted company while I was out of the house.... and changed my name ;)... things like this ;)

Now all I need to do is form the HABIT of writing again! That's my road block!!! I need to get back to it. Sure I can spout all kinds of excuses... but I KNOW that I can do better. And I will!!

So Hi Everyone... feel free to fuss at me if I don't blog and report how much I'm writing ;)

2 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

Hey Mary! Glad to know you are making progress. Don't worry about the blogging. I don't blog regularly either. Most of the time I don't really have anything of great interest to blog about. I read Naomi Bellis's book, Theft of Shadows. It is really good.

Mary said...

Hey Dixie Belle!! I'm going to definitely check that book out!!