I mowed a lawn for the first time today… in something like… 15 years!
Actually, it was my second time EVER.
My house is on a BIG hill too… Laughing! AND I did manage to find the self-propelling button after I was 95% done with the yard. Smiling! It was comic I tell you. I was on the steepest part of the hill and I felt a prick in my side. Okay, I was exhausted and confused… but still wondered what it was then finally decided it must be a pinched nerve or whatever. But no… I felt something a few seconds later… not a good feeling… it turned out to be an angry creepy something trying to get out of my sweatshirt!!! OMG!! How the H*** did it get in THERE!!! If my neighbor across the street cared to look out their window… they would have seen me run for the garage to do a striptease ;) Seriously!!!
BUT the good news is… that I did it!
3 comments:
I haven't mowed in many years but it is a tough job! Hang in there.
I had a June bug get down inside my BRA a few weeks ago. I had the littlest monster with me so I couldn't run screaming down the road yanking my shirt off... I did manage to pinch it firmly and kill it so it quit biting me, but those nasty scratchy legs were creepy!!
Yikes Joely... not fun when you can't yank your cloths off!!! At least you got it!
Does anyone know... am I suppose to do this EVERY weekend? It looked like I could have done it this weekend... but I was just having too much fun waxing myself ;)
Post a Comment