Questions and thoughts
First Question.... What happened to Janie's Blog?? My guess is that she is taking a blogging break and will come back with a new look ;)
Today's Drama.... My X (that's wild... I've got an X) officially got his stuff out of the house today. It was pretty traumatic though. My daughter with autism did not like this change in her routine... strange people in the house... and then them taking things out. She cried. It was heartbreaking. But the good news is... she is over it now. That is the nice thing about her disability. Her routine is back so she is much better now.
I've been reading Tuck Everlasting with my son... one chapter at a time LOL!!! I read his assigned reading books with him. Well... not with him, but at the same time so we can discuss. I hadn't read it and had been looking forward to reading this one and it's definitely got my attention.
That's about it for today. No writing life activity to report. I'm trying to heave myself back on the wagon.
1 comment:
You know how Jane is! LOL! I haven't heard from her this weekend but she is supposed to be writing. I'm glad you got the X out finally!! Good times ahead! Just focus on your kids and your writing. The big mistake most divorced people make is hotting out of frying pan and into fire with a rebound marriage that doesn't work either. I'm on a list with Hollings and I told her to check out your comments about her book.
Post a Comment