Now all I have to do is get him out of the house!!!
Actually, his last night sleeping here is tomorrow night. So the end is near ;) He does have until the 20th to get his stuff too ;)
I actually got officially divorced yesterday... but it honestly felt unreal... not that it feels very real now since he's still in the house but it feels more so.
I haven't been writing... but that is going to change. I am going to make a new routine that includes my writing AND my work outs. I haven't really worked out since last October!!!! I haven't gained any weight but I have lost muscle. But I have full confidence that I will get it back. I am going to do this 52 week program that I found on bodybuilding.com to get myself in better shape than ever ;)
I've been reading ;) Lately I've read the new Kerreyn Sparks novel, The Undead Next Door. I hate to say it really because I do typically love her books... but this one is her weakest book IMO.
I read Let Sleeping Rogues Lie by Sabrina Jeffries... and she didn't disappoint! This one is part of her The School of r Heiresses Series and I pretty much LOVED it LOL!
I think I already mentioned Jen Hollings new story... My Immortal Protector... but it's worth mentioning again. I think this one is her best yet. This one really motivated me to continue working on my Scottish Romances. I swear I will never get bored with reading Scottish Romances ;)
1 comment:
Hey Mary!!! Great news!!
Post a Comment