Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lady Ilena and Patricia Malone

I finished reading the second book of Lady Ilena's story.... LADY ILENA: WAY OF THE WARRIOR by Patricia Malone. I have really enjoyed both of her books. I checked out Patricia Malone's website but it doesn't mention another Lady Ilena story even though Ms. Malone allowed room for her story to continue. The time that these books are written in A.D. 500 and takes place in Britain which now looks to be lower Scotland.

Ms. Malone's writing seems simple yet she does an excellent job conveying what she wants to say/describe. I hope she has more Lady Ilena's stories in up her sleeve ;)

2 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

Hi Mary,
I'm registering for the conference tomorrow! Plus I have the book ready to mail to you. Hopefully, I can get to the post office tomorrow.

Mary said...

I'm so very excited about the book... but MOST OF ALL that you are coming to the conference!!! It'll be a party!!!