Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux

I finished A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR by Jude Deveraux yesterday. An awesome book!!! Believe it or not... I never read this romance classic. Note: I read the second version... apparently she rewrote the story and added fifty more pages. I think this newer version came out in 2002. And don't forget to read the author's note in the back. She tells where she got the idea from, very interesting, and deep... I wouldn't have realized.

This was a unique story!! She gave the time traveling such a unique twist!!! I loved how she did it! I don't want to give it away... BUT I will say this... she wrote it in such a way... the hero and heroine fell in love twice!! And then the ending... WOW! If someone would have told me about the ending before I read it... I probably would have been convinced that I wouldn't have liked it... but NO... the ending was perfect!!!

If you can ignore things like head hopping... this book is a MUST read for the contemporary or historical romance reader.

No comments: