Friday, February 09, 2007

How to Write a Great Query Letter by Noah Lukeman

I read this ebook yesterday. Well... I printed it out because I just can't read an ebook on the computer for some reason. I won't get into how I got sidetracked on this one but I did. I like the way Noah Lukeman writes. I bought this ebook last year and only read part of it and stopped because at the time I was just curious... and didn't really need to write a query letter. Well, now I do ;)

I personally learned a lot of interesting things about query letters... like the use of capital letters when writing the title of your book instead of italics in a query letter.

I'm nearly done with my query letter. It is better than the one I composed before but it's not there yet.

This 80 page ebook costs $24.95.... that is the only reason I hesitate recommending it to buy. I will say that I am very glad I bought it... and I plan on following his advise.

You can read an excerpt here.

No comments: