Highlander in Love was my favorite of the three... I suspected it would be before I read it. Ms. London must have plotted this one when she plotted the first.
This story was tight... everything was used. I LOVED the ending Epilogue!!! I didn't realize until I read the Epilogue how important everything had been. Looking and talking about portraits, sweetmeats, the artistic talent of the niece that had been introduced in book one. I really really LOVE when a book ties everything up so neatly!!
I always think of endings. Those are the books you remember... the ones with a tight ending that makes you foolishly grin when you're reading it because you realize all those little details in the book that you thought were only atmospheric were in fact a setup to a perfect ending! I want to right like this.
1 comment:
Darn it, I am still trying to finish Colleen Gleason's book! LOL!
Post a Comment