I opend up my Romantic Times that came in the mail today and saw huge advertisment in the back of the magazine. It is advertising the Dream Thief by Shanna Abe. I love Shanna Abe and this story returns to the world she built in the Smoke Thief.
I LOVED the Smoke Thief. Apparently Romantic Times did too... because they picked The Smoke Thief as it's Historical Romance of the Year.
And this reminded me that I'm a lucky dog ;)
I have an advanced copy of The Dream Thief that I stood in line for forever to get. So I'm going to read this one as my reward book AND if I finish early enough in the week, I'll read one of the others since the Dream Thief is only 277 pages.
If you haven't read the Smoke Thief.... I HIGHLY recommend it. Its a paranormal and the family is DRAGONS! I really really want to do a dragon story or three.
1 comment:
I will!
Post a Comment