My Writing Goals, Conflicts and Disasters
Tilt your head to the left to see the picture. You will be amazed at what you see. Look at the entire length of the picture......
OMG. That is eerie.
Isn't it? It was from an email that someone sent me and I can't help but wonder if someone altered that photo. I did a google search with key words from the email and didn't get any of those false/internetlore email links.
That is very, very cool. Even if it is doctored, still fascinating.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tilt your head to the left to see the picture. You will be amazed at what you see. Look at the entire length of the picture......
OMG. That is eerie.
Isn't it? It was from an email that someone sent me and I can't help but wonder if someone altered that photo. I did a google search with key words from the email and didn't get any of those false/internetlore email links.
That is very, very cool. Even if it is doctored, still fascinating.
Post a Comment