I broke my toe yesterday. The one nearest the littlest... # 4, I guess. OMG it hurts. I've suspected in the past that I've broken a toe... but after this episode I have to wonder. I am Posiitve that I broke it this time. I even HEARD it break. It's black and blue and I got a fever with the chills and everything last night. Went to bed early... I feel better this morning but DAMN! LOL... I'm an idiot... slammed my foot right into the ottoman.
4 comments:
Janie... someone who knows my pain! My husband doesn't get it... we went out today and got us a membership to the local health club. I really think he thought that make me feel better??? I can't walk LOL!! MEN!!!
I swear I was thinking on going to the doctor. I know you're right. I'll apply the hospital money saved to the membership I can't use. I still can't get over that one! Seriously laughing!
AND a box!! (greedy grin)
I'm tired..
He went out today... HE... a surprise for Me... laughting!!!
MARY!!!!
Get your butt to the doctor! You don't screw around with stuff like this. You've got to wear shoes, remember? The toe needs to be looked at, to make sure it's properly aligned. If it's not sitting right, you'll be in a world of pain in the future.
Hugs, sweetie!
Tanya
I've been crazy busy!!
Post a Comment