Friday, September 15, 2006

I finally posted my AvonLit Chapter in their contest

I submitted a chapter to Avon for their AvonLit contest about an hour or two ago. LOL! I'm thinking I shouldn't have done that ;) I can't figure out the rating system or how to see the ratings for that matter.

I can see comments though... and I've confused 2 people with the way I abused the title system. LOL! I looked it up and it seemed possible to me... there's always someone who knows more than you... or thinks they do. But I am probably wrong since I know I don't know the Regency Rules to Writing.

It was fun... but I think I'm going to be watching my comments until this is over. A total distraction!!! I doubt I will submit another... I might if I end up with a decent score.

I can invite 25 guests apparently to read my chapter. If you want an "invite"... let me know and I'll try that feature out. I think you have to actually register with AvonLit though to see it... I think. No pressure... it HAS become a bit addicting and overwhelming.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm incognito ;) I used my maiden name.

Mary said...

I had to come back to comment... I'm a terrible coward! Nothing so impressive ;) I'm totally someone else there! But it has given me a sort of freedom ;)

Well, I guess Avon could technically figure out who I am... but that would take a bit of research... they wouldn't take the trouble.

Beth said...

That is great! You are not a coward at all! Ok, I want an invite. :)