Friday, July 14, 2006

Toiletology 101

I’ve found an interesting website… Toiletology 101… LOL!!! I’ll tell you having a mentally handicapped child keeps me on my toes. Today… I’ve been plunging in every way imaginable… first quick and hard… then following the directions from Toiletolgoy… starting slowly then "gently build intensity." Wait I'm not finished... then I, "Develop intensity by gradually pressing more forcefully and pulling back faster." Sounds familiar? Laughing!!!!

It’s still hasn’t worked… so I bet there is something interesting in the pipe. I’m going to get a Toilet Auger and try that. Did you see the posts on using a Wet/Dry Shop Vac??? We don’t have one of those… but it’s tempting to get one as an experiment.

I have NO LIFE!!!!

2 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

I hope you got your toliet fixed!

Mary said...

The plumber came today... $500+ later! My daughter has been flushing baby wipes down the toilet but I'm so thankful she was actually using the toilet on her own... I didn't dare fuss. Now my husband has confiscated all wipes in the house... so she will be forced to try toilet paper! I'm laughing... you gotta laugh. This story gets better...The funny thing is... I'm leaving town tomorrow and my husband is watching our daughter so he will have to deal with "the autistics transition." I wish I were a fly on the wall!!