Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ascension by Kara Dalkey

Last Night it was too late to pick up a 400 page Romance... I knew I would stay up too late. So I picked up a 200 page young adult that had been in my to read pile. (Water: book 1) Ascension by Kara Dalkey... What a GREAT Read!!! I didn't go to bed until 4am LOL!!! It had me hooked from the beginning and it became impossible to put down! It didn't start out slow like many other young adults. It is the first of a trilogy and luckily I have all three. So I will start the next book in the series probably tonight.

2 comments:

Shesawriter said...

I just finished a book that I struggled with. I only finished it because I paid money for it, but I hated the heroine and the plot was ridiculous. Now I'm ready to read a good book, so I picked up a classic.

Mary said...

I do that too... pick up a classic that I know for certain I will like... to get me out of a bad book slump.