Thursday, July 13, 2006

How to Marry A Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Last night I finished reading How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks. What a FUN read!!! She is so amusing and witty… and Clever!!!! Ms. Sparks must be a witty person to think of these things. This vampire stood out it to me. It was a different story… In my opinion… it was a High Concept novel! I’m going to watch this author.

I’ve made good progress with the plot of my young adult. I’ve decided to work on this one with my other. I am going to enter this young adult in a few contests in August. There are two that have young adult categories and are pre-golden heart contests… they take 55 pages to prepare for golden heart. This young adult will be around 50,000 words and I know the love part of the story… I am still uncertain how I will handle the subplot. The subplot will be a relationship between sisters with a tragic ending. I need to make this tragedy part of the heroines leap for a positive ending for the romance part of the story. I am thinking on this.

Today... I work on my young adult section sheets and I am going do some revisions in my adult Scottish Historical.

No comments: