I’m back on the wagon. Actually, I have been on the wagon all week… but have been just taking short rides. The trip each day is getting easier… I’m am spending more time each day on my story. My mind is focused on one story. I’m feeling productive again.
Druids by Morgan Llywelyn is taking longer to read than I expected. It is written in little print. It was deceiving. But I am nearly through and I am still riveted to the story. I was briefly tempted to read a romance last night. I went to a book sale yesterday and found a few books for myself and for my children.
My son has been asking me questions like… what age do you have to be to get a job? He means a job like the grocery store or working in target. I don’t have a clue. But I did find a book on money for teens at the book sale… one of the idiot books. I’m hoping it can answer some of his questions and give him ideas.
One ingenious kid in our neighborhood advertised that he would power wash the driveway for a fee. Power washing driveways is a thing for some reason. Like blowing leaves. I’m going off topic but WHY do men like to blow leaves around… and then not pick them up? My husband drives me crazy with this. Goes around the yard blowing the leaves but doesn’t pick them up once he’s blown it in a pile that he likes. A waste of time if you ask me.
OK… now you know my thoughts on a blower ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment