I can't believe I didn't blog about Superman Returns. I wanted to see it but my oldest son didn't. So my youngest son went with me to see it Friday night. He had seen it already the day before but he loves going to the theatre.
I love all superman movies, tv series etc... though I haven't seen smallville at all yet... I know I will love it. The movie was great. I like the superman in this series as well as the Lois Lane's. I admit... I didn't like the Lois Lane that they caste in the older superman movies. She just didn't deserve superman. But this one... this movie represents the evolution in story to a more independant woman. This Lois Lane had more depth than the others... she had a better backstory. I like this Lois Lane so much better. She was worthy of Superman. Laughing Out Loud... at myself!!!! I'm pondering the philosophy of Superman!!!!
2 comments:
I liked this Superman too, but I somewhat thought it a bit strange. However, you know the big surprise is only going to lead to another movie right? I also thought Brandon Routhe looked incredibly like Christopher Reeves. It was almost scary in some ways.
But I liked it. And I would probably go see it again. Hope you are having a good 4th!
Michelle
I loved that big surprise ;) And I can't wait for another movie!!!
And yes... it is scary how much that actor looks like Christopher Reeves!!!! He even copied Christopher Reeve's mannerisms when he was Clark Kent... that clueless look!
And I'd go see it again too!
Hope you have a good 4th too!!! We'll be watching the local firework show.
Post a Comment