Yesterday, I read The Wedding Ransom by Geralyn Dawson. I thought it was hysterical! I really enjoyed the whole story… but I might venture to say that I loved her supporting characters best. Ms. Dawson gave her heroine 4 kooky “grandfathers” These "Papas" were ex-pirates who raised her. They were adorable!!!
I fear I’m on the verge of a reading binge. I am dying to pick up another book instead of working on my story. Why does this happen to me? Is there such thing as a compulsive reading disorder… like over drinking, over eating or something like this?
1 comment:
I knew you had it too! LOL!
I'm motivated by the posts on your blogs... I'm going to work today!!!! I did cave yesterday and pick up a book. I read The Golden Dove by Jo Ann Wendt yesterday. It was a tighter book meaning I didn't feel like she left something out... but for some reason... it didn't touch me the way Beyond Surrender did... I didn't shed one tear. It's curious.
Post a Comment