Last night I read The Golden Dove by Jo Ann Wendt... I'm on this oldie but goodie kick ;) Even thought the plot was a bit contrived I still thoroughly enjoyed it. It had heart, drama... and it also made me laugh. I didn't cry for this one. She still built a deep story. All the plot threads connected.
I am going to write today... or I guess I should say revise. I doubt I'll get to pick up a new book today because I have things to do tonight.
But since I'm getting distracted by reading stories... interfering with my writing time. I'm going to go for a young adult. For some reason, I can typically put down a young adult faster than the typical romance. So my next book in line is called Pirates by Celia Rees. The title caught my eye. I love pirate stories ;) This one is a young adult... two girls gone pirates.
1 comment:
LOL! I still wished that she wouldn't have brought that into current day... it started out with such a "historical" feel and then it became a "darkhunter" feel. I guess that's what her style has evolved too...her voice.
Post a Comment