I took the boys to see CARS yesterday and I LOVED it. Nascar Fans will totally love it LOL!
I laughed out loud A LOT. And curious enough I was the only one laughing it seemed for certain lines. I kept thinking… am I the only thinking this is funny? The boys really like it too though. I love the guy who did the voice for the main character Lightening McQueen. I know his face but can't think of his name. I loved that name too... McQueen!!! I think McQueen would be a cool author name… got me thinking for that day when I sign a contract ;)
Writing update: I’ve been pretty good in my revisions to the Scottish Historical that I’ve made major changes to. I haven’t starting writing out my young adult but am thinking I may start this week. I can write new words in that one while I revise what I’ve written in my adult Scottish Historical.
No comments:
Post a Comment