Last night I made good progress with decisions for my Adult Scottish Historical. I picked out a new name for my immortal villain and I also stumbled across a surname for my hero. I hadn't really been looking for that and it just popped up while I was reading through notes.
Yesterday I needed to read some passages in Celtic Myth and Legend by Charles Squire but I didn't have the book. It is online though. It's nice being able to find these old books online but I thought it would be nicer to read it using one of those searchable ebooks. So I looked for my "Celtic Folklore" CD that I bought from Euriskodata, Inc. on Ebay. It really is a nice CD with lots of old books that lets allows you to search for terms etc. And it's easier on the eyes than the webpage online. Unluckily Celtic Myth and Legend isn't one of the books on that disk... so I began to wonder if I could make Celtic Myth and Legend into an ebook myself similar to the way Euriskodata does. And it all led me to learning about ebook compilers. I love the internet... there is always something to learn! Anyhoo... I did a little research and decided to download the trial version of Active E-book Compiler to see if I can figure it out. I'll play with it later in the day... I need to work on my villain character sheet first... Active E-book will be my reward.
No comments:
Post a Comment