Well… I’m moving my stuff into the dining room. This means that I mean business. I’ve got everything down their already… I just need to move my computer.
I’m getting back to my stories… I am working on two. Both Scottish Historicals. First I need to refocus on the outline for the one that I have already worked on. I never did finished replotting the “sections” via the Marshall Plan. I need to do this before school is out because then I can just write through sections with first wondering what that section will be about. It will be easier I think with the kids around. While I’m writing through the one I replotted… I’m going do the plotting for my 2nd story. I’ve written in this one already but I didn’t plot it through. I wanted to see how it sounded. I do like the way it’s coming along and I like the situation that I put my characters in so I’m going to go for it. I may enter it in a contest or two to see how people react to it. I’m still thinking about it. Contests don’t thrill me like they once did.
I think I’m also going to do a blog that just reports my writing progress. I think this will help motivate me. I already have some sort of “mary’s celtic scene” made already… I think I’ll use this one if its ok to use. I was experimenting at one time trying to come up with a different background that I liked.
No comments:
Post a Comment