I worked all day. It doesn't feel like I got a whole lot accomplished BUT I needed to do this. I kept changing this story so I had 2 different outlines and I made more changes to the plot today. I like the new changes but it sort of leaves me with the feeling that I'm starting from scratch. I pulled out my Marshall Plan Workbook so I can begin in order. I'm working on my outline write now and my story board. I guess I did get a lot accomplished.
I want to read a book... but I'm not letting myself... yet. But I will reward myself. I picked up a book titled the Wedding Raffle that I dieing to read. I LOVE titles like this... can't pass this kind of title up... no way! Its by Geralyn Dawson. I believe I have read her before but can't remember. Its a western and I LOVE those! The Wedding Raffle! LOL!!! I LOVE hokey stuff like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment