Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Devil in a Kilt by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
This was the first book that I’ve read by Sue-Ellen Welfonder and I really enjoyed it! This particular title was her first one even though I think she got a least 6 out right now. I have to say I was completely impressed with this 1ST book. It was really a great read… a Scottish Historical set in 1325… perfect motivational reading for me to get back on track for mine. I will definitely be reading more of her work. I like her writing style and her words… but I will say that I had to reread a few of her dialogue lines. This was fine with me… she went for the sort of style you might imagine they really spoke like… but not too heavy. It had a distinct medieval feeling but I don’t think I want to do to this extent with my stories… but I enjoyed it just the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment