Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pollen

The Pollen is terrible where I am. I found an interesting website that gives pollen count forecasts… http://www.pollen.com/forecast.asp

Tomorrow is predicted to be in the high range. I’ve had to pick my daughter up from school early these past 2 days because she is coughing so much she is becoming sick. I’m going to keep her home tomorrow and inside the house. I don’t usually suffer from pollen but I am this year. I took a benedryl this morning with my daughter. BAD! I took 2 naps and felt totally out of the zone. I think I’ll just suck on cough drops tomorrow. The good news is that I think the benedryl helped my daughter... at least until it wore off.

I haven’t done any writing yet today but will try to do at least 2 pages after the kids are finished with homework.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Blogger just lost my post!

I'm not sure what pollen that my daughter is allergic to but I hope it will clear up soon. I spent the morning cleaning her room... she got sick during the night poor thing. She's happy though... drawing in her room.

Benedryl is a wonder drug! I hope you feel better too Melinda. Big Hug!!

Mary said...

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to look into that spray.