Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I did my pages last night

I actually got my two pages done last night. Unbelievable considering how I’m feeling. I added to a scene in my new story. I had thought of it a few days ago and it came out to be right around 2 pages… but I inserted it within a scene. I’m counting that ;)

I am going to go for at least two more pages today. I need to reread what I have done to get back in it.

My daughter is home with me today. The pollen is really doing a number on her. I gave her a Benedryl a few hours ago and she is fighting sleep right now.

3 comments:

Cindy Nord said...

Mary...you're doing so well on your writing, pacing yourself and staying at it.

Congratulations!!! Now reach around your shoulder with your hand, and then pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

:-)

p.s. How's that naked warrior woman coming along?

Hugs,
Cindy

Debra Young said...

Happy writing, Mary! d:))

Mary said...

Cindy and Melinda... "That Naked Warrior Woman" I ought to make that the title LOL! I haven't work on that one in probably 2 weeks BUT I haven't given up on it. I just started another Scottish Historical that I wanted to work on a bit to see how it would sound. I haven't put any magic in this new one so its not a paranormal. Sometimes I miss the yahoo group because I hesitate on posting my fun ideas on this blog.
I got some great books at my booksale today on the British Isles and Heritage. I can't wait to check them out! I on break from helping kids with homework... and it was my daughters birthday today... so we had a family party ;)

Thanks for the Encouragement Debra!