I have totally neglected my blog!
Today is a new day and a new beginning. My goal is to write at least 2 new pages and work on the plot to the new story I am writing. This week I am also going to take a look at my SH#2 and start making changes. I was thrown out of kilter this weekend because of some disturbing personal news so I read all weekend so I wouldn’t imagine the worst. I’ll probably blog about it later in the week.
I read the Duke by Gaelen Foley which WAS so far her best story. Both the hero and heroine had great conflicts. It made me laugh and cry. It’s definitely a keeper.
I also read Potent Pleasures by Eloisa James and am in the middle of midnight pleasures. I’ve been thinking… these are definitely entertaining stories… but I think I like her other series better (so far anyway).
No comments:
Post a Comment