Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

I'm supposed to be working on my novel! Today, I've only written 1 1/2 pages so far. I have 2 1/2 pages to go!!

But I can't think right now. My oldest son is at a sleep over and my youngest son CANNOT be alone. He's at that age. He drives my oldest son crazy because he follows him around EVERYWHERE. Now that my oldest is out... well my youngest has been bouncing back and forth between my husband and myself. Tonight he is watching The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Cartoon.

And this made me decide to blog about it ;)

Most everyone knows that Cartoons are not like they used to be when we were kids.... I'm talking in the sixties and seventies. I personally think cartoons are soooo much better. Well... many of them. And The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy are among the better ones IMO. It is simply hysterical!!!! I'm serious. I always laugh. I love Spongebob too... but this one is different. The Grim Adventures is completely twisted and its sooo gross... but its still hysterical! Okay I quit on this commentary ;)

2 comments:

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Oh, no, now I feel like a bad mom. I refuse to let my oldest monster watch Grim, along with Ed Edd and Eddy. Too gross!! So far, she agrees. This is Princess Monster after all -- MM would probably love the gross shows, but she's still hooked on Dora the Explorer. Thank God!

Mary said...

I meant to comment on this... Grim is really gross. The Character Billy DOES the grossest (if thats a word) stuff!!! My kids are older than yours I think... but I'm the terrible mom! Ed Edd and Eddy is also one of my kids favorites! I don't like that one as much as Grim ;)