My goal today was 500 words. I made it to 433 and I just couldn't continue. Some days are like that - either the words are there or they're not, or the situation is ripe or it stinks. No way around it. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Thank You all for your encouraging messages!!! Now I feel guilty because I didn’t write a thing yesterday. I didn’t even get to read anything!!!
Yesterday around noonish, I realized that I had no choice but to host a playdate (although you don’t call it that when they are 12) for my son and his friends. They were rotating houses to play at over the spring break. I was going to do my part this coming weekend BUT when I called one of the kids houses I found out that he was leaving for a mini trip on Wednesday. And this is my sons very best friend…. so I’m doing it today. BUT that meant I had to do an emergency house cleaning session yesterday. I usually clean the house in pieces… but to clean the whole thing in one day does take HOURS. Oh my back!!! And I still haven’t vacuumed the stairs… the worst chore IMO. I have to do this pretty often because we have a dog and her hair gets caught in the edge of each step… a royal pain!!!!
Anyway enough griping… the kids aren’t here yet and I need to vacuum stairs and take a shower within an hour. They are getting delivery pizza for lunch!
I will write today though. Once they are hear and amusing themselves I will have time to work on my story since the house is clean. That is one good thing. I don’t have to worry about the house for the rest of the break except for a vacuum.
Thank You Again Everyone… I didn’t realize I received so many visitors at my blog LOL!
4 comments:
My goal today was 500 words. I made it to 433 and I just couldn't continue. Some days are like that - either the words are there or they're not, or the situation is ripe or it stinks. No way around it. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Well, that's still 2 more pages you had than yesterday :-)
You did more than me. LOL!
Thank You all for your encouraging messages!!! Now I feel guilty because I didn’t write a thing yesterday. I didn’t even get to read anything!!!
Yesterday around noonish, I realized that I had no choice but to host a playdate (although you don’t call it that when they are 12) for my son and his friends. They were rotating houses to play at over the spring break. I was going to do my part this coming weekend BUT when I called one of the kids houses I found out that he was leaving for a mini trip on Wednesday. And this is my sons very best friend…. so I’m doing it today. BUT that meant I had to do an emergency house cleaning session yesterday. I usually clean the house in pieces… but to clean the whole thing in one day does take HOURS. Oh my back!!! And I still haven’t vacuumed the stairs… the worst chore IMO. I have to do this pretty often because we have a dog and her hair gets caught in the edge of each step… a royal pain!!!!
Anyway enough griping… the kids aren’t here yet and I need to vacuum stairs and take a shower within an hour. They are getting delivery pizza for lunch!
I will write today though. Once they are hear and amusing themselves I will have time to work on my story since the house is clean. That is one good thing. I don’t have to worry about the house for the rest of the break except for a vacuum.
Thank You Again Everyone… I didn’t realize I received so many visitors at my blog LOL!
Post a Comment