Saturday, April 08, 2006

Beauty Like the Night by Liz Carlyle

Beauty Like the Night by Liz Carlyle was a great book!!! The one I have was one of those specials for $3.99. I can see why they chose this book of hers to promote her this way. Anyone picking up this story thinking to try her without spending too much will be hooked on Liz Carlyle. The blurb on the back cover doesn’t do the book justice.

3 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

This sounds good - I just wish I were into that time period. Maybe I'll check it out some time.

Shesawriter said...

Thanks for the recommend. I'll put it on my list....

A very long list indeed. LOL!

Mary said...

Eve... thank goodness everyone doesn't read the same thing ;) Sometimes I will get into the mood for other sub-genres. I have no problem reading a contemporary if it has paranormal elements or if it is hokey with comedy. I love strict fantasy too. I haven't read that great book to get me hooked on sci-fiction. Maybe that's it... maybe you haven't read the right regency romance to get you excited ;)

Tanya... I love Liz Carlyle's work. I haven't been disappointed with any of her books. I haven't read them all but I'm working on it ;)