Saturday, April 01, 2006

April is dubbed getting back into the writing groove month

I am using the month of April to get back into the daily writing habit. I won't let myself pick up a book (romance) to read until I finish writing... at least 4 new pages. So I haven't read any romances today ;)

Today didn't go so bad considering I'm just getting back into the groove of things.

I wrote 5 full pages today... so that's a 1,250 word count.

I also read about 1/3 of a mystery writing craft book. It is covering the basics. It might be too basic in fact.

I also went to a library book sale. I found a few things... my best find was a history book on medieval warriors. I haven't been able to give it a good looksee but it looks like I'll find something interesting in it. I also found a diary of a frontier woman. Actually, I think that is the title of the book... "The Frontier Woman." I still pick up western history books because I do plan on writing a western, or two, or three ;)

No comments: