I actually made a good start on my new Scottish Historical. I hadn’t really meant to. I was bored in carpool and trying to brainstorm the plot and the opening scene just came to me. I still have to transfer it from paper to computer but I think I like the way it starts. I’ll know for sure once I type it in. I mostly wrote dialogue… it needs a little atmosphere but the idea is down and strikes me as interesting.
And I accomplished this even though I was distracted reading Taming the Duke by Eloisa James! You know… Eloisa James is consistent in putting out a great read. She really is. She makes a notation in the back of her book about her hero. I’d be proud of him too!!! I can’t wait for the last story of this series… I have to wait until November 28th!!!! You know I like how she usually (I want to say always) has another minor love story within her stories. I really like how she twists those in ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment