Monday, January 02, 2006

Much Ado About You by Eloisa James

I finished Much Ado About You by Eloisa James. This was the first one that I ever read by her and now can see what all the fuss is about. She is an excellent writer and I really enjoyed this book. I read this one because the second in this series is in the grocery store right now and it has a Scottish Hero. I decided that it was time to read a romance with some Scottish flare to it. The Heroine in this second story (Kiss Me, Annabel) is one of the sisters in Much Ado About You and it was made clear that she never wanted to return to Scotland. LOL… I love that! I’m going to pick it up today.

There was something in the way Eloisa presented the characters “thought.” I’m going to study it closer in Kiss Me, Annabel. I'm not going to let myself read until I've written at least 4 pages today.

No comments: