I’m so excited! I finished Kiss Me, Annabel last night and was slightly annoyed that I would probably have to wait another year to see what happens to the next sister. I visited Eloisa James’s website to find out. And Guess What? Her next book, The Taming of the Duke, comes out March 28, 2006! She posted an excerpt that is supposedly there for a short time… so if you’re following the series… check it out. She doesn’t say which sister but I have strong suspicions for both of the remaining sisters.
Now about my own writing…
I guess I’m having trouble getting into the groove of things or maybe it is because I was impatient to finish Kiss Me, Annabel and couldn’t take the time to write 4 full pages. For the past two days, I’ve only written 3 full pages. Today, I am going to work on my blocking and try to get more writing in. I need to focus and conquer.
No comments:
Post a Comment