Thursday, November 10, 2005

Christ the Lord is getting action on Amazon

I completed my witch way pages today.

Last night I started reading Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice. I was hoping to use this as my inspirational reading (I read out of a religious/spiritual/motivational related book once a week) but I’m thinking that I won’t be able to last until next week. I’m only around chapter 4 and I’m completely into it. I find myself wondering a lot of different things when I read this book. I’m enjoying it. I just checked… Amazon already has 55 reviews on her book.

OK this is strange… I was reading reviews and they are dropping off. Can people remove their reviews? Or is it Amazon who is censoring the crazy reviews. People are blasting other reviewers over this one.

I liked this review.

Back to my original thoughts… There are so many stories in the Bible waiting to be developed into a fictional telling. I’ve got a few in my head.

No comments: