I was able to read the blog on discipline and I know this is my major weakness. I feel like I’m constantly pulled in differently directions. It almost seems as if some force of nature doesn’t want me to write… I don’t watch TV… I’m not a shopper… I’m probably at home 75% of the time… and the times I leave the house are usually errands for the kids or the grocery store or some other sort of domestic chore. It’s frustrating really how something always comes up… I can go on about what happened each day on how I got distracted… but I wont. I still haven’t fixed the fence. I have no discipline.
This morning I wrote 1 page to alleviant some guilt because I’m not staying home this morning. I’m tossing some scenes out that I had written before… so I’m not sure of my actual word count… I think I’ll tally that up at the end of the weekend.
A friend of mine that I used to work with called me two days ago. We’re meeting for lunch today… another distraction. But she’s a very good friend and we haven’t seen each other in at least 6 months. Since I’m from Louisiana… I’m getting a zillion calls from people knowing I have family there. I actually hate the phone… I am grateful for those friends who love email like me ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment