Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday Already!!

Yesterday I only wrote one page. What I feel good about is that I finally figured out how to post the pictures of books that I’m reading, going to read, and finished reading onto my blog. That was bothering me. Now I’m happy with my blog… for now ;)

I tried to read the link to the article on discipline on Miss Black’s Blog… but it wouldn’t load for some reason… I will try again later… as I know I need to discipline myself. I did get one of those jump drives this morning so I can use the computer in the other room at night when everyone goes to sleep. I can't believe its thursday already!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Not at all Marlene... if you want to post other books that you are reading.... I got the code from opening an amazon associate account... they have a section where they give you the codes with you enter the title or ISBN code of books.... it does have a missing piece of code in the link and that was the problem I was having... if you decide to try it let me know and I will pass on what was missing from the code. (its a small piece of code for all the links that it gives) Its strange because it works fine like amazon gives it on my website but doesn't work on this blog without adding the missing piece.