I also got a little side tracked… I read on someone’s blog (and now I can’t remember who) that the due date for the woman’s day/scholastic contest was coming up. I had forgotten about that and wanted to put something together to enter… so last night I worked on a picture book story. For anyone interested in using this as an exercise… it’s a 500 word limit and the contest is free to enter…
http://www.womansday.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=9635&page_number=1
Now that I'm thinking of children's books... I wanted to share a book cover and title that compelled me to buy it... it hit a funny bone with me.... and it looks like a good story too.

I also read more of the Rider’s of the Sidhe. It’s a slow read for me but I need to hurry and finish it because now that I read Pat’s post I can’t wait to read Blue Moon… then Hunters… then Dark ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment